Job Id: 20201104017
Job Role: Support Planner
Experience: At least 5 years of project Management, Support Delivery, Program Management or Relationship/Account Management experiences.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Microsoft Careers Job Openings in Bangalore for Support Planner in November 2020:
We are looking for a Microsoft Partner Network Support Planner to work with the PE Experience Planning, Service Delivery Management, Supportability, One Commercial Partner (OCP) and Engineering teams to deliver One Microsoft support experiences. Microsoft Partner Network (or MPN as it is affectionately referred to) is a one of a kind, powerful community of partner companies and organizations! Larger than Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Salesforce combined, MPN offers tools and information to expand our partners’ business, engage customers, and earn more money.
Ideal candidate for this role will be a leader with a passion for partners support experience, is excited about driving support delivery operational excellence and enable support personnel to provide a superb experience with each and every interaction with the partners.
Your job is all about identifying and managing the keys to successful advocates’ readiness with each launch of new offerings, experiences, or features. Traditional program/project management skills such as dependency identification, roadmap planning, and delivery assessment are must haves. Very strong collaboration and communication skills are required for the successful candidate as the breadth and depth of this effort spans multiple teams both internally and externally to Microsoft. Strong PM skills with a demonstrated ability for diving into the details while being able to communicate across all spectrums of technical and business stakeholders are key to your success.
• Design the Experience: Leverage strategic partnerships (internal/external) to build assisted support experiences utilizing our offerings portfolio and aligned to program strategy. This work includes assessment of program feasibility (timeline, resources and cost, ROI), build out of partner facing support experiences and the hand off to Service Delivery and IT/Engineering for agent tools that are innovative and leverage cost effective industry best practices.
• Deploy the Experience: Engage with key stakeholders to gain agreement on the intended experience and secure resources/budget to execute the plan. Facilitate strong partnerships across our planning teams, release management, training/content, and service delivery to take to market the designed experience executing the support strategy. This includes sign-off on identification/mitigation of top issues, volume forecasts, agent readiness plans, tools & infrastructure and communications through the wider virtual team.
• Govern the Experience: Through rigorous experience reviews, inspect the outcomes/ROI for each assisted support experience. Represent these results to key stakeholders by life-cycle, product or line of business as appropriate with keys stakeholders. Adjust business plans and execution as needed.
- This role is US time-zone based.
• At least 5 years of project Management, Support Delivery, Program Management or Relationship/Account Management experiences.
• Advanced Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint skills
Key Attributes and Competencies to be successful in this role:
• Strong background in Planning, Program or Project management
• Partner Relationship and Account Management experiences will be valuable
• Passion for continuous learning and applying learning in ways that drive business improvements
• Ability to marry strategic thinking and tactical execution
• Proven track record as a consistently top performer
• Keen ability to forge strong and positive relationships across organizations and levels
• Consistent history of successfully leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
• Ability to simultaneously manage a large number of work streams with great attention to detail
• Strong aptitude for quantitative analysis
• Experience designing, executing and assessing the results of experiments
• Effective and proactive communication (written and verbal)
• Proficiency in working effectively within complex and ambiguous environments