Job Id: 20201004001
Job Role: Support Escalation Engineer
Experience: 5 Years
Qualification: B.S. degree in Computer Science
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Microsoft careers Job Openings for Support Escalation Engineer in October 2020:
The Support Escalation Engineer’s primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to quickly identify customer issues and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Intune product and services representing Microsoft, communicating with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically problems identified in Microsoft software products and manage relationships with those customers.
- The potential candidate should be able to handle technical complex issues as well as politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Handles customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation to provide a great experience.
- Drives his or her own case-wellness and ensures that key stakeholders and customers are up-to-date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to constantly be learning as the product evolves continually.
- Be able to work and collaborate with internal teams including engineering group effectively.
- Research unchartered and undocumented areas. It is a plus for the ideal candidate if it is someone that has a passion for coding and enjoys occasionally writing code in efforts to understand. Familiarity of compiling and development environments would be great.