Job Id: 20210207015
Job Role: IT Software Engineer – SAP APO ABAP Developer
Experience: 5-10 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Micron Careers Job Vacancy for SAP ABAP Developer in February 2021:
As a project team member, you will support the entire project lifecycle from initial project definition to project implementation (including testing and training) through to project closure. You will also be an expert on current SAP processes and systems; identify, recommend, and drive process improvements; and serve as a consultant on these processes and systems for partners and customers.
Responsibilities and Tasks
· Serve as an internal consultant within Supply Chain teams and partner organizations on SAP capabilities and operations execution best practices
· Partner with leadership to understand capability needs and to improve the overall efficiency of the teams
· Ensure delivery of quality solutions within our SAP environment
· Deliver large scale, high-value projects by leveraging an established delivery methodology
· Provide expert functional and process guidance on system capabilities and solution approaches
· Work within cross-functional teams (Operations areas, other SCRUM teams, SC, PMO) to drive successful deployments
· Leverage metrics and performance data to understand opportunities for improvement
Qualifications and Experience
5 to 10 years of experience in SAP ABAP of which at least 5 years in APO ABAP.
Must have working experience in areas of GATP/DP/SNP/PPDS
Experience should be in implementation, Upgrade, Roll outs, Development and Maintenance projects.
Experience in enhancement framework and BAPIs for PPM,PDS, Product, T-Lane and Resources.
Custom development related to mass maintenance of APO master and transaction data ,file upload and download etc.
Expert knowledge of CIF (Core Interface) – Integration with ECC
Master and transaction data involving BADIs/User Exits of data flow between ECC and APO.
GATP Backorder Processing functionality and enhancement options
DP planning book key figure uploads, Macro development, CVC creation and deletion
Working experience on SNP CTM, Deployment and Product interchangeability.
Performance tuning and expertise in cross system debugging and CIF debugging.
Must have extensive knowledge on APO tables, function modules, transactions and other objects.
Good understanding of supply chain business processes
Self-motivated and outcome oriented
Capability to build strong rapport with customer groups
Experience in collaborating with team members to drive results
Ability to facilitate and drive decisions and clarification
Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
· B.S./B.B.A. in Information Systems, Business Management, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or industry-related curriculum
· Graduate studies a plus