Job Id: 20200628003
Company: MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INDIA PVT. LTD
Job Role: Financial Analyst-PVA
Experience: 0-4 Years
Qualification: Commerce Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description MEDLINE INDUSTRIES Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Financial Analyst in June 2020:
The Associate Financial Analyst is responsible for providing periodic financial reports to functional management and divisional analysts (US) on an accurate and timely basis. e.g.
Periodic Revenue Reporting (Including Gain and Loss Reports, Financial Review Reports, and Management Reports etc.)
Key Business (KPI) Metrics analysis
Periodic Expense reporting, Head Count Reporting etc.
Also, provide accurate and timely information to client and continuously seeks to enhance the service provided to the client
• Experienced professional role responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms.
• Responsible for performing regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
• Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed rules/instructions/procedures.
• Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
• Sufficient familiarity with/exposure to a number of straightforward processes and standardized work routines to execute them.
• Interactions are largely with own work group but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
• Basic working knowledge of one functional area/sub process
Qualification and experience
CA/ CMA with good accounting skills — 0 to 2 years
MBA-Finance with good accounting skills — 2 to 4 years
Financial Analysis and Reporting experience
Good knowledge of month end close activities
Good understanding and knowledge of Basic accounting concepts
Mandatory: Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Nice to have: SAP or any other ERP
Ability to communicate strongly and influence without authority
Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills
Having Continuous improvement mindset
Flexibility and good team player