Job Id: 20201106008
Job Role: Senior Analyst – FFO Analytics
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine / Pharmacy / Life Sciences.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Novartis Careers Medicine / Pharmacy / Life Sciences for Senior Analyst in November 2020:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service
• Customer segmentation & targeting o Field-force optimization, Territory alignment o Incentive compensation (Plan-Design-Admin),Territory sales performance reports, Activity (QTQ) performance reports, Others SFE support, Call plan management, Territory action plan report
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
• Support in creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
• Support in developing and maintaining knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization. Participate in various knowledge-sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyderabad results across the function
• MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine / Pharmacy / Life Sciences.
• Proficiency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage.
• Experience 3+ years in sales force analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
• Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment. Should be customer service oriented
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase efficiency.