Mechanical Project Engineer I
– Supports product manager engineering, R&D for product development
– Support product standardization and tooling
– Be able to recognize project complexity, technical problems and support the
engineering team proactively.
– Transfer knowledge to other engineers.
– Initiates improvements in content, process and tooling
– Feeds back lessons learned from the project into product, process and tooling
– Advise and reviews projects in the sales phase (compliancy check).
-knowledge of mechanical installations
-knowledge of steelwork design requirements.
-Proficient in 3D modelling and CAD software (ACAD, NAVIS,..)
-Able to perform health and safety risk analysis on component
– Good communication skills
– Taking Initiative
– Result oriented
– Creative and innovative
– BE Mechanical
Desired experience level
– 4 to 7 years of experience in mechanical project engineering work/experience in R&D product development
Apply for the Job