Job Id: 20210421004
Job Role: Sr Manufacturing Engineer
Experience: 6 to 8 years of manufacturing engineering professional experience, with experience in assembly shopfloor
Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Hasbro Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Pune for Manufacturing Engineer in April 2021:
Purpose of Role
• We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual who is committed in to create new toys and games and drive functional excellence of the manufacturing engineering.
• Explore and implement process improvement measures from initial product design through production ramp of new products – from manufacturing engineering perspectives.
• Evaluate opportunities for improvement in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability and remove waste.
• Identify opportunities for implementing new automation processes wherever the need is felt.
• Resolving of production / manufacturing related issues – Line tooling, measurement techniques, etc.
• Provide crucial inputs to Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) analysis.
• Implement process control techniques and procedures.
• Work with Lean Six-sigma, Cellular Manufacturing, Automation in production line to reduce waste, improve process capability and increase yield.
• Stay current and up to date on any emerging manufacturing technology changes and advise of any impact.
• Identify potential POKA/YOKE and implement them.
• Support in discovering, developing and managing outside development partners and service providers.
Technical Skills Requirement
• Degree/Diploma in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in consumer durable industry assembly shopfloor.
• Good exposure in Manufacturing and assembly processes, Process automation techniques with sensory mechatronics, material flow design, Line balancing techniques, defining control plans & run charts, Safety, Quality, Kaizen, Greenfield operations.
• Experience in handling products with spray and tempo decorations, and plastic blisters for retainable packaging.
• Proficient in L6S processes related to manufacturing.
• Designing and implementation of assembly Jigs/Fixtures/Line-tooling.
• Proficient in production assembly line setup such as Sonic Welding, High Frequency Welding, Screwing, Heat Steaking, Riveting, Adhesive Dispensing.
• Manufacturing process problem solving skill.
• Proficient in all presentation software.
Soft Skills Requirements
• Demonstrates confidence in skills and knowledge.
• He/she will be an important part of driving the success of the team’s daily operation
• Identifies areas of improvement and proactively implements changes.
• Able to liaise with multi-disciplinary team members, global colleagues, inland or overseas vendors.
• Excellent command of English skills.
• Fast learner with a passion for continuous learning and expanding his/her technical skills is essential
• Strong teamwork capability, be able to cooperate with colleagues from different background, department and levels
• Respects the process and company’s practices while not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Excellent partnership and communication skills, ability to work in a fast-evolving environment
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Innovative, passionate, initiative and adaptive