CREO Design Engineer
Skills and qualifications:
• Education: Bachelor’s or master’s in mechanical engineering or related, from premier engineering colleges in India. Minimum percentage = 60%.
• Work Experience: For bachelor’s: 1 to 5 years. For master’s: 1 to 3 years.
• Solid work experience in engineering design and calculations (von mises, tensile, shear).
• Good understanding of strength of materials, material science and machining processes.
• Ability to do trade-offs, take engineering & technical decisions based on calculation & analysis
• Good understanding of PTC Creo for part and assembly modelling and drawing.
• Good understanding of PTC Windchill (PDM) and its integration with PTC Creo.
• Good understanding of engineering change request (ECR) and engineering change order (ECO) process using any PLM tool (Enovia 3DExperience preferable).
• Good understanding of GDT and tolerance stack up analysis.
• Experience of using CAD and PLM related checklists.
• Good command of written and spoken English language.
• Ability to contribute with minimum supervision.
• Experience with FEA/CFD software.
• Analyse, design, develop, maintain oilfield products and assist in their conceptual design, prototype development, commercialization, sustenance & field support – in agreement with project technical, commercial and timeline objectives.
• Key activities include but are not limited to:
– Create conceptual models for new design.
– Perform engineering calculations, material selection and take engineering decisions.
– General engineering and project documentation.
– Part & assembly model and drawing preparation & modification in PTC Creo.
– Using PTC Windchill as PDM.
– Bill of material and product file updates in Enovia 3DExperience PLM.
– Following global standards and checklists.
• Effectively coordinates with stakeholders and provides timely updates to them.
Skills & Experience
CFD, Creo, ENOVIA, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Windchill
Apply for the Job