Mechanical Engineer Level I (Rotary Equipment)
Work on mechanical items for the assigned project, interacting with other disciplines, customer and vendors as required.
• Updation of equipment list
• Preparation of material requisition (Requisition for Quotation)
• Preparation of specifications and data sheets
• Preparation of technical bid evaluation reports
• Review equipment vendor data
• Arrange for engineering input requirement for other discipline from vendor.
• Checking of vendor drawings for interface with drawings of other discipline
• Assistance to Lead / Sr. Engineer
• Adherence to the committed schedule
• Adherence to Quality Assurance system, applicable procedures, Design basis, Applicable design
guides / Standards / Specifications as applicable
• Safety – Responsible for safe working practices for the CSG, etc.
• Co-ordination with other disciplines like Project, Process, Safety , Quality control , instrumentation, Piping, Civil & Structure , Piping Stress, Documentation, Procurement ) Technical inspections to ensure required quality and delivery time
Degree in Mechanical engineering (B.E. or B. Tech)
5 years + plus design experience within the hydrocarbons
Experience in design & engineering of various rotating equipment such as centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pump, vacuum pumps, boiler feed water pump used for refinery, petrochemical & chemical process industry.
Experience in design & engineering of some of following rotating equipment and package units such as centrifugal compressor, reciprocating compressor, screw compressor based refrigeration package, steam turbines, induced draft & forced draft fans, Steam Boilers / Waste Heat Recovery Units / Flare/Fired heaters / Cooling Towers/DM water plants / Instrument air System / Dosing Units/ HVAC etc used for refinery petrochemical & chemical process industry.
Familiarity with national and international standards such as API , HIS codes.
Apply for the Job