Job Id: 20201115034
Job Role: Project Engineer
Experience: 12-15 years’ work experience in rolling Stock, automotive as a project Engineer.
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Bombardier Careers Job Vacancy for Mechanical Engineer in November 2020:
Main mission of this position is to be accountable for the following activities of one or more projects within Bogies and Drives Engineering at site level:
· Deliver projects with the appropriate conformance, quality, and integrity, within planned budget.
– Main Engineering Interface with the Customer.
– Represent the engineering function towards all internal partners.
– Manage and develop a pool of competent resources to fulfill current and future projects needs
– Ensure Lessons Learned and best practices are applied on projects
Key expected deliverables of Bogies and Drives Project Engineering Department are :
- Responsibility on on-time delivery of projects & work packages with the appropriate conformance, quality, and integrity, within the approved budget.
- Technical solutions are presented to the Customer and any open items are closed.
- Visibility is provided at all time to the Project stakeholders and to Management on the planning situation, technical solution, risks, costing, change management and budget.