Gas Turbine – Product Definition Engineer
Role & Responsibility:
• Create/prepare 2D and 3D CAD model of individual component and perform assembly of Gas Turbine stationary and Rotating components using commercial software e.g. Nx, Pro-E.
• Create, understand & modify manufacturing/assembly/detailed drawings, manufacturing sketch of Gas Turbine components as per design specifications.
• Create Bill of material, Material Master, inspection specification of GT components as per SIEMENS standard practice.
• Performs studies/ layouts to insure proper form, fit, and function of parts and/or assemblies.
• Seamless transfer of product definition input and output between design team and project lead respectively.
• Mechanical degree Engineer with more than 6 years of experience in design and drafting of standard mechanical components.
• Degree holder from recognized college/university
• Proficiency and experience in commercial CAD software Pro-E and/or Nx. Proficiency in Nx will be preferred. Exposure to SAP and Teamcenter will be preferred.
• Experience in standard manufacturing process, fit, tolerances, GD&T etc.
• Experience in turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine will be preferred
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc..
• Good communicator in English
Apply for the Job