Job Id: 20210308010
Job Role: Design Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Qualification: BTech( Mechanical)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Cyient Careers Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Hyderabad for Design Engineer in March 2021:
• Work in different phases in design process from Pre scope activates to Product launch for a multitude of products, parts, assemblies and subassemblies, including drafting, dimensioning, and tolerance.
• Coordinating with different supplier/tool maker to ensure delivers the right products.
• Validating the product in prototyping and documenting results.
• Design innovative component/module replacements for existing machinery that improved functioning for better quality
• Design the product for DFM/ DFA, proactive approach to review the product design from the industrial processes perspective, make-ability, and measure-ability
• Identifying early potential failure modes for a product by using DFMEA tool to assess the risk associated with those failure modes, to rank the issues in terms of importance and to identify carry out corrective actions to address the most serious concerns and Preventing design process mistakes
• Evaluating and optimizing the capability of the design to calculate the capability and if necessary optimize the design in an early stage with Tolerance Analysis by using Tolerance designer
• Closely work with Lead Engineer, developing the System requirements into proven functions with the right quality with in minimum time and with cost effective solutions.
• Known for quality excellence and as per design standard
• Ability to assemble parts to ensure finished product are in processes right product
• Should have worked on Concept and Detail design having knowledge on Plastic/ Sheet metal parts
• Familiarity with any one of the standards such as ISO, DIN etc
• Should have good knowledge on Consumer products/Automotive / Medical products
• Good knowledge on GD & T. Well versed with welding symbols in Drawing
-Any experience on PLM software will be added advantage
-Knowing basic Mould/Tool design will be added advantage
-CAD tool : Unigraphics(NX) is Must
Skills & Experience
New Product Design, Plastic Product Design, Product Development Design