Associate Engineer I – Mechanical Design
We are looking for a candidate who is a Mechanical Engineer and has indepth knowledge in Product Design for electromechanical products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Need to design the product as per UL & NEMA standards.
• Need to create Drawings based on ASME Y14.5M – 2009 standards.
• Proficiency in Inventor software modeling, Assembly configurations, drafting & I logic techniques.
• Knowledge in design tools FMEA, VA/VE & DFMA. Able to handle project independently.
• Knowledge in product database & product life cycle management.
• Knowledge in materials (Ferrous, nonferrous & plastics)
• Knowledge in manufacturing process (Plastics, Sheetmetal, machining process)
• Knowledge in GD&T, Tolerance stack up analysis.
• Good Team player – Develop good interaction with team lead and team members
• Should have Good communication skills oral & written. Interact with US customers to understand the projects requirements
• Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedules
• Need to work in sales, catalogue, packaging & production drawing requirements.
• Maintain high Quality standards, project documentation & deliver projects with critical timeline.
Skills and Experience
Experience: BE Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years
Mandatory Min. 2 to 3 years Design & Development.
Hands on experience in the field of Mechanical design.
Desirable Experience in manufacturing industry is added advantage.
Mandatory Knowledge in Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD software
Desirable Autodesk Vault & SAP ERP system. Any other CAD software is added advantage.
• Geometrical dimensioning & tolerancing, Tolerance stack-up analysis.
• Awareness DFMEA, DFMA, VA/VE Methodology
• Good communication skills
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Apply for the Job