Associate Engineer I – Mechanical Design
The position is for Product Design support for our Business Unit in Harsh and Hazardous domain. The ideal candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical with minimum experience of 3 -4 yrs. in Harsh and Hazardous Product Design & Development, CAD support.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create Drawings based on ASME Y14.5M – 2009 standards and complete the projects on time
• Create new concept designs
• Create product certification drawings & Assembly installation instructions.
• Provide Cost reduction proposals
• Quality Checking
• Interact with Customers to understand the requirements.
• Interface with vendors and quality to assure capabilities and or compliance in meeting product and timing objectives
• Update applicable reports in timely manner
• Good Team player – Develop good interaction with Team lead and team members
Skills and Experience
Minimum 3 -4 yrs. in Harsh and Hazardous Product Design & Development, CAD support
Conceptual design for Enclosures, Cable Glands, connector products, Type of conductors
Should have working knowledge in Autodesk inventor, Vault & AutoCAD
Adobe illustrator, SAP process, NEMA Enclosure Standards & IP 66, 67, 68, 69 ratings, basic knowledge in CNC programming
• Manufacturing feasibility study
• Basic Electrical Knowledge
• Knowledge on Machining process
• Good communication skills, Mathematical Skills, Reasoning ability.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering