Job Id: 20200909010
Job Role: Sales Associate
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers MBA Jobs Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for Sales Associate in September 2020:
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
· Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various Amazon services using local knowledge.
· Identify valuable sellers and selection for Amazon services.
· Acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
· Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training.
· Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
– Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
– Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
– Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
– Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
– Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
– Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
– Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
– Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
– Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
– Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
Apply for Amazon Careers MBA Jobs Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for Sales Associate in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers