Cluster Sales Manager
The Cluster Sales Manager – RFR is responsible for driving business through set of Branches for retail forex and remittances product. They are also responsible for find opportunities of new business from within and outside the Bank and for the per $ profitability of the business. The Cluster Head is also responsible for building and handling Key Relationships with Internal (Bank Branches, Product, Sales, Operations, Credit & Risk, Branch RM / SME Team/ TxB Team) and External Stakeholders (include HNW /Small Corporates /Non Stockiest Agents/Referral entities)
· Build relationships with the customer, multitasking, ability to handle various stakeholders.
· Achieve sales targets which include throughput and income budget of Forex cards, outward remittance, inward remittance through bank branches and external linkages.
· Engage with each segment RM of branch for activating them for incremental business.
· Directly manage and convert HNW customers for forex business
· Maintain desired quality of sourcing through branches and external linkages
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate with less than 10 year of experience / MBA with minimum 3 years’ experience
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
Apply for the Job