Manager- SOM & BCP
Lease agreements and Expat Coordination-
• Partnering with Estate agencies, Educational Institutions, Government agencies ( FRRO, Visa etc ) for Expats
• Ensuring Logistics around Expat accommodation & Relocation . Transport Management
• Manage End to End employee transportation services.
• Ensure safety & security of employees.
• Cost Optimization through various initiatives.
• Lead the Transport Committee at site
• Conduct frequent satisfaction survey to ensure higher level of employee satisfaction.
• Vendor & fleet management
Telecom related requirements
( Review of the service providers , plans, number of connections , management of billing , coordinating with service providers relationship managers)Management of bills & invoices, related documentation
• Issuing Invitation letters, cover and authority letters, Chamber of commerce letters.
• Managing contingencies by close tracking details of incoming / outgoing travellers
• Ensure 24/7 Cafeteria operations at Site .
• Vendor selection , contract management ,vendor kitchen audits & compliance
• Manage Sodexo Cafeteria card on loading & reconciliation
• Lead Cafeteria Committee at site .
• Conduct Employee Satisfaction Survey related to cafeteria operations.
• Manage internal Company events like – Meeting & Conferences, Family day, annual day, Clients & leadership meetings.
• Reward & Recognition Programs, Booking venues & ensuring logistics. Vendor Management & procurement
• Developing and empanelment of vendors network (National & International) for all critical and non critical items; Infrastructure, Hardware, product, Services and Manpower
• Negotiating costs, Commercial Terms and Conditions with Vendors in favour of Organization
Safety, Security & EHS at workplace
• Responsibility for emergency preparedness and BCP, Responding to safety and emergency situations while maintaining a safe and secure work environment
• Manage large outsourced Security service Provider , adhering to company security policies & procedures .
• Reporting & managing escalations
• Implement Company EHS policy , monitoring & reporting .
• Working closely with India EHS officer , BCP Manager & Site Office Lead to ensure safe & secure work environment .
• Ensure Facilities Management of site through Internal Property Consultants
• Upkeep & ensure adherence to all company Policies & Procedures.
• Automation of Facilities Processes to ensure optimization
We are looking for
Candidate should be a dynamic go getter with a strong focus on
Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours if
needed on assignments
Candidate should have a minimum of 8-10 years of work experience
Graduation required, MBA preferred
Ability to Manage well in a fast paced environment
Ability to work with & lead Outsourced Facilities Partner
Apply for the Job