Senior Product Manager
Amazon India is seeking an experienced Product Manager to for an exciting new program focused on cross-border selling. You will be responsible for driving the Seller Experience for Amazon Global Selling. Amazon Global Selling is the next frontier for the marketplace and allows sellers to sell across the Globe. You will be responsible for driving the product strategy, product vision, roadmap, implementation (with technology teams), product marketing and feature adoption.
You will need to develop a deep understanding of cross-border trade, regulations, logistics, payments and seller/customer needs. In this role, you will be responsible for solving difficult problems that do not have obvious solutions across complex topics all with the vision of building a sustainable cross-border business. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
· Product strategy and direction: Continually assess the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the Amazon Global Selling product strategy in your area of product ownership. Define both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results. You will also contribute to the overall business and marketing strategy in your area of focus.
· Roadmap Planning: Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch. Provide value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI and market-driven alignment. Deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance in consistent cadence of releases. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching major product releases.
· Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements, define the competitive arena, and establish the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals. Produce high quality requirements documents and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget. Writes user stories to communicate customer needs in an Agile development environment. Work closely with Legal and Tax on regulations and compliance requirements to eliminate seller adoption bottlenecks.
· Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the Sale and Business Development leader to drive adoption and ensure processes for on boarding that are easy and intuitive.
· Seller Success: Drive product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales success. Drive innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post implementation.
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· 6+ years of e-commerce, marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience.
. Proficiency in SQL
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
· Proficient knowledge of Product Management principles and processes and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
· Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
· Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
· Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
Apply for the Job