Sr Marketing Manager, Amazon Flex IN
In this role, you will:
· Own top-level business goals for the IN
· Build the Amazon Flex Brand for India
· Invent new and existing acquisition and retention channels (ATL, BTL, Online, Offline)
· Drive traffic, conversion, and retention for Amazon Flex through right communication strategy across IN ops.
· Work closely with WW Brand/ Marketing teams to import all global learnings and represent India in all WW Flex Marketing decision makings.
· Write business plans/proposals to champion new channel testing with business and finance partners
· Create repeatable processes to support feature and market launches, allowing for regional localization
· Maintain and refine scalable, comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaigns
· Earn trust from internal and external partners, manage multiple projects, and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
· On one hand, while you strategize and invent for the program, you won’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves to work on ground to execute DP recruitment drives.
– Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or Business Roles
– Full Time MBA from Tier-I B-Schools
– 5+ years’ relevant work experience
– Prior Experience of Supply Marketing (Digital/ Offline), Brand Management, Recruitment in Gig Space
– Mature, structured thought process, with strong program and stakeholder management skills – role offers broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon
– Strong ownership, and bias for action to understand problems, find new and innovative solutions, and partner with teams to execute and deliver sustained results
– Excellent data analysis and interpretation abilities, and product understanding, to understand core issues, and create a roadmap for sustainable business growth
– Excellent communication skills, ability to write crisp narratives and engage senior IN and WW stakeholders
– Drive for excellence, continuously raising the bar, to make the IN program best across Amazon. Not satisfied with status quo.
– Externally aware, and nimble to quickly learn, understand new processes / changes, assess impacts, and take independent calls
– Strong judgement and decision making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact
- Project management experience that shows how to organize, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Experience of handling complex cross geography stake holders, customers and teams
- Demonstrated skills and understanding of online marketing and recruitment / acquisition channels
Apply for the Job