Marketing Associate Manager
Job Specifications Key responsibilities would include:
• Position Accenture as The Employer of Choice by driving campaigns that speaks of the work we do, culture (Inclusion & Diversity) and our people at all touchpoints
• To drive ongoing experiential manifestation of the Talent Brand for Accenture in India through strategic activations for candidates, our people, and alumni
• Spearhead the design and delivery of Talent Brand marketing end-to-end experiences, awareness, preference and loyalty with the talent audience
• Plan and deliver programs to promote the Local Talent brand campaigns in line with the hiring requirements
• Plan and execute campaigns that aid in image and relationship building – for e.g., on-ground and digital events, online campaigns, digital asset creation and promotion etc.
• Help recruitment teams with targeted campaigns resulting in a quality talent pipeline – online media campaigns, new-age recruitment avenues such as hackathons etc.
• Collaborate closely with Internal Communications and other local/global marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns
Skills and Work Experience • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented, meticulous, independent and have a strong drive to get things done
• Positive, team-player, and energetic attitude
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ideally someone with experieince in handling Talent Brand
Apply for the Job