Job Id: 20210307021
Company: MARC ELLIS CONSULTING
Job Role: IT Business Analyst
Experience: 5 Years
Qualification: University degree in Business Administration & Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description MARC ELLIS CONSULTING MBA Jobs in Bangalore for IT Business Analyst in March 2021:
a. Be a Technology advisor and subject matter expert on Corporate Banking /Retail Banking/ Enterprise support functions business especially on (Cash Management, Liquidity, Channel Banking, Trade Finance, Cards, Assets & Liabilities, HR functions, Finance etc., as applicable) b. Establish trusted partnerships with business product heads, Operations and processing teams, Vendors, Technology, and other internal teams TASKS a) Convert specified and unspecified business needs to technology specifications b) Articulate current and future capabilities clearly and confidently to business and technology stakeholders. c) Understanding of business architecture, technical architecture, system features and limitations and ability to apply this knowledge in projects and smaller initiatives. d) Conceptualize & review solutions for the requirements raised by business teams and coordinate required stakeholders for delivery e) Participate in all project related activities with regards to requirements gathering, planning, implementation, as well as system & user acceptance testing. f) Support the Program/project managers in driving the project delivery and meeting business objectives. g) Relentlessly be the voice of business and customer while driving technology led business solutions. h) Conduct end user training and ensuring the required knowledge transfer to key team members is set in place.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in Business Administration & Engineering
• Professional qualifications like CBAP, PMP, SCM is preferable
• At least 5 years of experience in business consulting with at least 2 years in (Cash Management, Liquidity, Channel Banking, Trade Finance, Cards, Assets & Liabilities, HR functions, Finance etc., as applicable).
• Exposure to Digital technologies, Cloud, API, Blockchain, Platform banking etc.
• Good understanding of waterfall and Agile driven delivery models.
• Excellent Communication and Coordination skills