Job Id: 20210408004
Job Role: Business Development Manager
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon MBA Jobs in Bangalore for Business Development Manager in April 2021:
Amazon is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow its advertising business in India. The BDM will have the opportunity to define and execute the go-to-market strategy for Amazon’s, fast-growing advertising business, by engaging with media agencies and brands. He/she will work closely with senior Amazon leadership teams as well as the global product organisation to offer the right advertising products to the right advertiser audiences, optimised for the Indian market.
The ideal candidate will have a strategy/BD/sales background preferably with revenue responsibility. A proven track record of building partnerships and working in a complex, cross functional environment is a key requirement. He/she must also possess strong communications skills and the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to internal and external stakeholders. He/she will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
The Amazon India Advertising business is a strategic start-up with support and interest from business units across the company as well as Amazon’s top management. We are a motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action and a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Amazon.
· MBA from a premier B-School
· 2+ years of experience in sales, business development or partner management.
· Demonstrated experience in winning and retaining clients and establishing relationships with partners.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
· Should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as leader of people.
· Experience in advertising
· Experience in B2B sales/ business development