Associate Business Analyst in Commercial Effectiveness
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will be involved in supporting IO project management on critical sales innovation priorities of OCM activities, facilitating assessments of regional feasibility of deployment and support execution using project management skills for timely execution of assigned projects
Furthermore, you will be responsible to help IO-SO CAS communicate the strategic framework for sales innovation. Strong project management skills in resolving multiple dependencies from different teams spread in different geographies across Novo Nordisk.
Additionally, you will require to ensure effective management to the project teams on small to medium sized projects, or assisting Project Managers on streams of other large projects and use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data (Pharma-specific and field activity data) resulting in deployment assessment and process various data files into useful analyses for stakeholders
Finally, you should also ensure strong and proactive communication to Stakeholders and project teams on project progress, milestones, issues etc with regards to ongoing alignment on project milestones and deliverables from the in-house process experts and IO SI teams. You will require to strengthen and build GSC Commercial Analytics intellectual property position.
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
• Master’s Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
• Under-graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (B. Tech)
• 3+ years of experience in sales/field force effectiveness, incentive compensation, sales compensation,
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams. Consulting experience a plus
• Ability to support project with collaboration, data gathering, keeping the track of milestones etc.
• Must have: Project advanced excel and PowerPoint skills and basic knowledge of tableau or Alteryx
Apply for the Job