Head Sales & Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategic Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for achieving Solar PV business for Cell / EPC / PV Module and for development vertical as per the targets in Domestic as well as International Markets.
• Responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth.
• Responsible for developing strategies and plans, driving diverse sales activities for targeted accounts and opportunities while developing, coaching and managing a team of business development managers.
• Responsible for developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Define and deliver all elements of the marketing mix to support the sales and margin growth in the region.
• Develop high sensitivity to market needs – domestic and global – competitor activities and industry trends, so as to build business potential through product differentiation and better value proposition
• Responsible for setting Regional Marketing Objectives, Prepare Sales Budget in coordination with the Business Head, Design Countries Marketing strategy based on the objectives.
• Define service levels required for both pre- and after-sales.
• Brand Building – Build the Company’s reputation through developing and expanding relationships with key developers.
• Overall responsibility of the profitability and viability of the marketing and sales operations.
Apply for the Job