Job Id: 20201018028
Job Role: Senior Business Development Manager – Amazon Advertising
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification: MBA / Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers MBA Job Vacancies for Business Development Manager in October 2020:
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will manage customer relationships and drive partnerships, growth, and innovation. This is an opportunity to become an e-commerce marketing consultant to large FMCG brands. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from the FMCG/marketing/media world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients, please apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Analyze data, trends, performance and leverage your understanding of marketing and Amazon’s advertising solutions to create holistic marketing strategies for brands by working with senior decision-makers on the customer side.
· Develop strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic and consultative presentations.
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients at all levels within large FMCG organizations.
· Grow ad revenue from your customer cohort by offering great insights, engagement and service.
· Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Amazon’s ad products and services.
· 8+ years of experience in brand management / sales (managing large complex accounts) / business development or digital marketing.
· Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
· Ability to think strategically, plan meticulously and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders with individually developed concepts
· Prior FMCG marketing / brand management experience or experience with an digital marketer, a media agency, top digital publisher or a marketing responsibility in a leading consumer company