- Work with marketing leadership to develop and execute Chemistry business and portfolio strategy in India and neighboring countries.
- Formulate pipeline recommendations and priorities, while leading strategy and business plans including support to all business development related opportunities based on market potential
- Incorporates customer needs into product development programs and supports manufacturing for newer Chemistry assays and existing assays.
- Possess product and application expertise to communicate effectively with the customers segments.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs. Ensures that appropriate customer input is gathered for new and existing products.
- Analyze competitors and ensures competitive strategies are in place for new and existing products.
- Implement launch plans and marketing strategies, developing web pages, email blasts, literature, and promotions in coordination with communication team.
- Post-marketing functions would include monitoring sales performance of products, collecting customer feedback, giving presentations in the field and at conferences, and guiding strategy changes as needed.
- Drive Key opinion Leader and strategic partner relationships.
- Provide customer support as needed, supporting the technical service team on product line-specific inquiries.
- Graduate/Post graduate; preferably related to Chemistry field
- Must have minimum of 8-10 years of experience with marketing and supporting manufacturing of local Chemistry assays.
- Preferably has a good knowledge and relations with vendors handling bulk chemistry reagents.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, dependable, and team player.
- Must also have problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills and able to work independently and effectively in a team environment.
- High-level technical expertise, good communication skills, software skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 50% in normal times.
Apply for the Job