Job Id: 20200824006
Job Role: Global Service Delivery Manager
Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2020 MBA Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring for Global Service Delivery Manager in August 2020:
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
· Plan and direct overall operation of a large HR service delivery organization (in alignment with key stakeholders, corporate strategic initiatives and business plans) to achieve top performance.
· Conceptualize & deploy industry best practices (process excellence, technology, products/services) that have tangible long-term benefit to the company and employees.
· Direct the most complex transformation projects (as required) that enable effective consolidation of service delivery and deployment of best practices for a consistent customer experience.
· Build a high performance work culture & rewarding work environment leveraging a diverse and global talent pool.
· Develop business relationships with HR leaders of key internal stakeholders, major suppliers & industry groups to assimilate information regarding global shared services trends and their probable effect on service delivery.
· As required manage outsourced and offshore partners to ensure a seamless and cost-effective customer experience.
· Develop team capabilities by providing stretch opportunities to advance the team and provide career development opportunities for team members.
· Drive Operational excellence by diving deep into problems and a proven track record of leveraging technology to drive automation.
· Defining key performance indicators: This position will develop clear metrics, reporting service level agreements for core services and transactions to drive cross-functional leadership understanding of business impact. They will track delivery against program objectives, lead improvement initiatives and encourage a culture of efficiency, innovation, and customer service.
· Scaling existing services: This position will partner with leadership teams across the organization to expand coverage of existing services to additional locations and lines of business and successfully partner with program leaders, local business and HR teams to manage all aspects of program implementation.
· Evaluating new proposals: This position will identify project opportunities that address service gaps, process inefficiencies, or emerging service requirements and develop the business case for new initiatives, and support project management. This person must have strong change management skills and thrive on solving problems that require a new way of thinking.
· 10+ years of HR or related experience, Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field.
· Comprehensive knowledge of running shared service operations and service management through captive, outsourced, and/or onshore/offshore delivery platforms for 5+ years.
· Direct experience managing central functions in a multi-national company. Team of 100+.
· Proven organizational leadership ability in a diverse and global setting with a solid track record of increasingly responsible assignments across multiple functional areas.
· Fluent in English, working across geographies and managing globally dispersed teams.
· Experience with high volume Global HR operations supporting 10,000+ employees.
· Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment and forecasting.
· Successful record of building and improving operational processes and procedures, ability to drive program efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
· Strategic view, able to perform cost benefit analyses, accurately assess risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and evaluate the implications in a complex business environment.
· Experience identifying and resolving issues independently – solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
· Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers (employees, managers, HR).
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers as well as setting and managing expectations.
· MBA preferred
Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020 MBA Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring for Global Service Delivery Manager in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers