Job Id: 20200819010
Job Role: Program Manager
Experience: 4-7 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers MBA Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring For Program Manager in August 2020:
About the Role
Manager in this group is expected to interact directly with Amazon internal stakeholders across the globe to deliver on operational goals, drive process improvements and deliver business value. The person will be expected to be skilled in understanding customer needs, setting and managing expectations, building customer confidence through effective communication, reliable delivery, robust processes, and sound reporting metrics. The person will also be responsible for driving cost reduction (through process standardization and automation), quality improvements (by adopting appropriate audit and measurement mechanisms), and business impact across programs through policy changes and improvements in data quality and service delivery. The person will work with cross skilled team of associates (technical & non-technical) and business analysts to carry out business critical processes. The individual would be responsible for overall planning, budgeting, growth, delivery, process efficiency and productivity for their work groups.
Key Performance Areas:
· Drive cross functional projects to deliver business value for the team; be part of projects involving new feature definition to improve processes and reduce cost.
· Engage stakeholders across globe; demonstrate business acumen and skills in driving change by developing business proposals and driving implementation of recommendations through effective written and oral communication.
· Work with data engineering team and Software development teams to improve tools, processes and reporting dashboards
· Work with operations team to drive implementation of new programs & products
· Analyze historical data to build quality improvement initiatives and drive quality strategies across the network.
· Formulate, implement and track career development plans for team of highly skilled resources.
· MBA from a Premier Institute with 4-7 years of experience of which a minimum 3 years is in interacting with global customers / stakeholders. · Experience in translating business needs into detailed feature requirements, data analysis and business case development, and managing programs from concept to implementation. · Prior experience in the capacity of operations manager/product manager/program manager/business analyst/software engineer would be a key requirement. · Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution. · Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast paced environment. · Understanding of six sigma techniques and statistical analysis tools · Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience in eCommerce/Hi-tech/Retail industry or management consulting with focus on one of these industries · Background in analysis of large volume of data to drive analysis and to make decisions. · Good knowledge of data mining using SQL
Apply for Amazon Careers MBA Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring For Program Manager in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers