Job Id: 20200813036
Job Role: Recruiter 2
Experience: 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description IQVIA Careers Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring For HR / Recruiter in August 2020:
Support the continuous improvement of the staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing programs in an assigned business unit/department, primarily in one geography. May be required to assist with providing staffing support to assigned management team for a geographically distributed organization or pan regional, as assigned. With some guidance, conduct recruiting activity for management teams as assigned.
• Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
• Provide guidance and direction to more junior members of the staffing team.
• Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
• Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant’s work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
• Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
• Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Create partnerships with area employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies.
• With guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support staffing goals.
• Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
• Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
• Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
• Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
• Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
• Bachelor’s Degree Req
• 3 years experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Extensive knowledge of legislation in the recruiting process
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, HRIS applications and Taleo Applicant Tracking System
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
• Good ability to work in a matrix environment
• Good presentation skills
• Good influencing skills
• Good coaching and counseling skills
• Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
• Good customer service skills
• Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Apply for IQVIA Careers Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring For HR / Recruiter in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
IQVIA India Jobs
IQVIA Careers India
IQVIA Recruitment 2020
IQVIA Walkins Interviews
IQVIA job openings
IQVIA job vacancy
apply for IQVIA jobs
IQVIA jobs for freshers