Job Id: 20210311004
Job Role: HR Ops Admin
Experience: 2-5 Years
Qualification: MBA or Master’s Degree in HR/Social Work/ from B schools
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers MBA HR Jobs in Pune for HR Ops Admin in March 2021:
The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a “go to” for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help HRBP’s in analysis and action planning based on survey results
· Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
· Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
· Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
· Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
· Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview , observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
· Drive engagement initiatives like – New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs
· Partner with HRBPs to drive Career pathing sessions/ initiatives
· Support the L&D team in conducting training needs assessment for employees across levels
· Responsible in conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance.
· Responsible for statutory compliance
1. Attendance management system (Kronos and FCLM responsibilities):
Pointing exceptions on daily basis
Monitering leaves , LOPs , unscheduled overtime and 6th day overtime
Resolving any deviation in kronos observed.
Manager leaves tracking.
- MIS( Management information system)
i. Generate Daily HR-MIS report
ii. Generate Attendance report
- Payroll Management System.
i. Compare agency data base with Kronos.
ii. Compare over time and NSA inputs with agency
i. Monitoring issue of warning letters for indiscipline
ii. Prompting agency to follow standard disciplinary processes
Performance management system
i. Generating attendance, Quality and productivity Feedback along with aency.
ii. Updating feedback tracker.
i. Ensuring all joining documents are in file according to the joining checklist
ii. Ensuring visibility of new joiners in all the systems
iii. Ensuring all files are maintained in timely audits
iv. Coordinating with agency to ensure smooth first day formalities.
v. Educating new joiners on HR policies and system
- Engagement activities: Supporting HRBP to implement all engagement initiatives on shop floor.
· Candidates should have a work experience of 2 to 5 years in relevant HRBP domain
· HRBP / Mfg. HR experience is a mandate, experience in employee relations, adept at HR statutory compliance, performance management, talent management, HR projects, succession planning, etc.