Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Get to know the Role:
This is an exciting role within the Talent Acquisition function, responsible for supporting hiring talents to drive the rapid growth of Grab. You are expected to deliver high quality Talent Acquisition partnership to the Technology /Engineering Functions of Grab in Singapore and the region.
The day-to-day activities:
– Partner closely with Tech TA POD Leads and Functional TA PICs to manage end to end recruitment process
– Manage the top of the funnel recruitment process (talent sourcing, resume reviews, screening, scheduling) to ensure a continued pipeline of qualified candidates
– Support and partner TA team members in ensuring successful and seamless onboarding of new Grabbers
– Establish, maintain, monitor and build excellent working relationships with every function in HR and ensure Talent Acquisition is adding value and informing their decisions
– Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key sponsors, managers and internal departments, working as a seamless part of the HR operation
– Manage and collaborate with HQ Team EB & Campus initiatives and programmes.
– Minimum 5 years recruitment, recruiting coordination and support or HR experience
– Ability to multi-task, manage multiple stakeholders and ensure prompt response and action to tasks
– A self-starter and strong individual contributor, while being able to function effectively in a team environment
– Passionate about helping people develop their careers and helping Grab hire future leaders