Finance Shared Services Analyst I – Revenue Accounting and Expense Accounting
This position will be responsible for processing all assigned tasks, including, but not limited to:
Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations of Deferred Revenue, Unbilled AR, Accrued Liabilities, Prepaid etc.
Revenue Accounting and Expense Accounting at Product and Group level
Month end P&L close- calculate and record Revenue and Expense
Prepare and maintain supporting documents and files for Revenue and Expense
Perform P&L Analysis forecast vs actuals
Perform (Flux Analysis) on results of the P&L and Balance Sheet YoY and QoQ for product and group
Assist with Audit requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, MBA/Masters
· 3 to 6 years of knowledge General Ledger Accounting including Revenue and Expense
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Extremely well-organized – does not lose track of details or need reminding
· Strong process orientation – manages time well to always meet schedules and deadlines
· Excellent analytical & problem solving skills – learns from experiences
· Confident and Self Driven
What we offer you
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A competitive salary and benefits.
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
Apply for the Job