Finance Reporting Analyst
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
The role is to support and assist multiple business and finance teams to prepare financial and Business performance report for PB Segment and Platform. To help segment finance directors to procure the Management Business Review pack as per specific expectations, reconcile against golden source, prepare Weekly Business Performance, handle change management and problem solving, perform analytics to unravel data issues and provide insights about data logics and adhoc requirements. Assist regulatory submission with necessary granular data. Business partner with FDs and BMs to perform control review and analyze monthly performance at segment level.
What will you be doing?
• Financial analyst responsible to prepare Internal Outlook for Management Business reports on monthly for Private Banking business.
• Analyze and interpret financial performance metrics and KPI.
• Maintain data quality, effectively handle change management of reports and activities.
• Handle large volume of data, effective utilization of multiple tools such as Excel, MS Access & SQL server.
• Execute own analytics to articulate key logics and functionalities for Finance Directors to understand and provide sign-off.
• Prepare weekly business performance pack
• Self-driven, handle queries and adhoc requests from business.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong understanding and proficiency about financial terms.
• Strong Excel, Data Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Independent and self-driven, strong stakeholder management.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• SQL and VBA skills.
• Understanding about Wealth Business, Retail and Investment banking products knowledge.
• Accounting qualification, MBA or similar.
• Understanding of value based management techniques
Apply for the Job