Business Analyst (LSC)
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform controlling role:
1) Quality control the data in the OS for both actual and ROFO
2) assist FBP to perform OS data analysis
3) support FBP to work with Inland entities to understand what happened
- Provide analytics:
1) Analyze the Revenue: what key drivers are, any possibility for improvement for per entity etc
2) Analyze the cash and AR/AR: which entity is not performing, any possibility for improvement
- Support Operating system process: both entity deck and regional deck.
- Provide support in Quarterly CSS(customer satisfaction Survey) activities. Update and control nomination’s from various sources.
- Support Head of Sales on Customer experience team with analysis and reporting.
1. Portfolio reports
2. Adhoc reports and analysis as requested by BU
3. Prepare and publish dashboard and financial reports
4. Design financial reports for Adhoc requests
5. Reporting of Forecasting and budget numbers
6. Controlling of financial
7. Good understanding of trial balance
9. Revenue/volume analysis
10. IT/Commercial dashboard preparation
11. ROFO and 5 and 3 year plan controlling
We are looking for
a) MBA or CA with prior experience in FNA domain of at least 4 to 6 years in financial analysis, Dashboard reporting and finance business partnering role
b) Prior experience of working on HFM/ One stream application and smart view, Advanced working knowledge of HFM/ One stream
c) Computer literate (Windows) & Strong MS Excel skills (v-lookup, Pivots, Complex formulae) and MS PowerPoint
d) Excellent communication skills (English) – Fluent Oral & Written
e) Analytical & Problem-Solving ability for trouble shooting
f) Prior experience in BPO is preferable
Apply for the Job