Data Operations Analyst I
• Execute Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) and Techno-Economic Viability (TEV) mandates
• Analyze and understand the requirement of bankers and companies in the perspective of CDR/TEV study • Responsible for client interaction, site visits, document review, technical and industry analysis, preparation of financial models
• Collect necessary information required for the study from the company
• Co-ordinate with the technical consultants to gather all relevant information required for the study
• Undertake secondary research in the local market to validate cost assumptions
• Draft/Write necessary reports based on the information collected • Presents the outcomes of TEV at Joint Lenders Meetings
• Regularly reports all activity and acts within the company’s compliance framework.
• Ensures process adherence at all times for error free timely delivery of projects.
• Maintains data / client contact details in appropriate data warehouses hygienically.
• Files Progress Reviews and Forecasting Reports periodically as required by the Management.
• Works cohesively with other team members from different departments
• Works under the direct supervision of the Senior manager/ deputy leader/ Leader.
• MBA Finance/CA/CFA with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience will be preferred
• Prior experience of building financial models, Project management/appraisal and executing Corporate Debt Restructuring mandates will be an advantage
• Analytical Capabilities and Problem-Solving abilities
• Sound Business Knowledge / Update on Current Affairs
• Ready to Travel
• Linguistic Proficiency-English & Hindi
Primary External Interactions
• Decision makers & Senior Leaders (CTO/CFO/GM) at MNCs, Large Indian Corporates, Proprietor’s, PSU’s and Banks
Primary Internal Interactions
• Finance Solutions Operations & Sales Team & other support functions
• Strong interpersonal and Presentation skills • Excellent influencing and negotiation skills • Good business acumen and sound market knowledge • Initiative, drive and enthusiasm • Good planning and organizational skills • The ability to work calmly under pressure • Strong relationship building & management skills
Apply for the Job