At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
– Be open to self update about market changes on Regulatory Data
- Basic understanding of Upstream & Downstream impact
Experience in working on Remediation projects with tight deadlines
Good communication skills (Verbal & Non-Verbal) will be an added advantage
Basic understanding of MS tools
Prior experience in Investment Bank will be an added advantage
Strong knowledge on various Tax forms & GIIN (Global Intermediary Identification Number)
- Fair working knowledge on at least 4+ regulations out of the below :
· Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
· Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
· Hire Act 871M
· French Banking Law (FBL)
· European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)
· Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFiD)
· Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform & Consumer Protection Act (DFA)
· Professional Investor (PI)
· Italian Financial Transaction Tax (IFTT)
Years of experience – 2 to 4 years