LEAD – BUSINESS ANALYST
The Purpose of This Role
Lead Product Analysts are responsible for eliciting and capturing requirements, developing test plan, test strategy and implementing solutions to address business needs of medium to high complex single or multiple projects. The Lead PA is expected to have strong knowledge and expertise across a project, program or domain and have exposure of operating in an Agile based project setup. Lead PAs are also involved in providing training, guidance and mentorship support to new BAs and also in reviewing their work.
The Value You Deliver
• Supporting single/multiple work streams or projects with medium to high complexity.
• Functioning as a subject matter, process, and operational expert on the project.
• Supporting end to end project cycle on all types of projects using agile process.
• Initiating & Leading Discovery for Scope Definition & Key Decision
• Consulting with business to develop recommendations that address difficult and complex business needs and opportunities.
• Responsible for the Product requirements, creating user stories in product backlog, refining sprint stories.
• Breaking down business features to detailed stories that scrum teams can pick up
• Working one or two sprints in advance to create a good backlog of user stories
• Ensuring documents are updated and available for story execution
• Performing Exploratory Data analysis and working closely with Sales/Marketing/Ops & IT to answer any requirements related questions.
· Performing Business Acceptance Test planning, preparation, and execution. Collaborates with testers to ensure requirements are understood and completely tested, ensures traceability of testing to requirements.
• Performing Business readiness coordination activities
• Supporting Scrum Master, Scrum Teams, Product Owner and Product manager in execution of project management tasks and activities.
The Skills that are Key to this role
Functional / Behavioral
· Extensive experience across the project and the solution development lifecycles – including business analysis & research, business process mapping, and the documentation of business requirements.
· Knowledge & experience of Agile based project delivery.
· Knowledge and experience in specific domain, application.
· Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is preferred.
· Positive attitude and flexible mindset
The Skills that are Good To Have for this role
· You should have strong Stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills, high quality documentation, ability to work independently, strong analytical skills.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
India Product Team is engaged in end to end execution of IT efforts for workplace investing, healthcare and digital product lines. The team is engaged in performing the discovery work for new initiatives as well as end to end execution of efforts which involves gathering requirements, business acceptance testing and deployment and readiness activities. The team comprises of Product Owner, Product Analyst and Product Manager Roles. The work which the team does is critical for Fidelity to successfully execute various efforts which impacts Plan Sponsors & Participants.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• 8+ years of Business Analyst experience
• BE, BTech, MBA
• CBAP certification is preferred
Apply for the Job