Attending Consultant- Radiology
I. JOB PURPOSE
To ensure smooth Patient care services in the hospital and take medical care of In patients under the guidance of Consultants
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure that the labs have facilities necessary for rendering patient care.
• To keep abreast with latest research, development, techniques in the field of Radiology
• To provide radio diagnosis support to medical care of the patients.
• To conduct & generate timely reports.
• To supervise all nursing/ para medical & non medical staff of the department & to maintain high standards.
• To ensure quality of investigation & reports by eliminating error in procedures & reporting
• To co-ordinate on matters relating to Selection of type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured.
• To impart training to his subordinates.
• To ensure optimum utilization of resources by himself and subordinates.
• To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
• To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
• To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
• To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area
• To Comply with patient safety policy
• To ensure safe utilization of equipments and proper waste disposal system.
• Core Competencies
• Service Excellence
• Team Player
• Technical/Functional Competencies
• Conversant with conventional machines
• Working knowledge of computer.
• Good domain knowledge.
Qualification: MD/ DNB/ Diploma – Radiology
Experience: 0 to 3 Yrs
No. of Vacancies: 2
Expected Salary: 1,74,000 PM – 1.90.000 PM
Last Submission Date: Tue, Jun 1, 2021 6:30 AM
Job Location: Vaishali, Bihar