Job Id: 20200429009
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer (5G Transport Stack)
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Marvell Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring for Senior Software Engineer in April 2020:
Role and Responsibilities: Develop, integrate and test IP-network Protocol stack software.
Contribute to Protocol stack feature development and integration into a system architecture.
Work on market and customer driven activities and assist in implementing efficient Protocol stack software on Marvell hardware. Work efficiently with fellow engineers. Learn and contribute towards high-performance state-of-the-art Multicore Protocol stack software.
– Excellent programming skills using C.
– Should be comfortable with gcc, gdb and other gnu utilities(nm, objdump, etc.) in a Linux/Unix development environment. Multicore debugging is a plus.
– Cross-development experience is preferred. Knowledge of ARMv8 architecture is a significant plus.
– Good understanding of network stack operation(network device driver, IP, transport and socket layer) is required.
– Must be domain expert in the IPv4 Networking field. Knowlegde of Ethernet, UDP, ICMP, ARP, IPv4 protocols is a must.
– Knowledge of additional protocols such as IPsec, PDCP, GTP-u,IPv6 is a significant plus