Job Id: 20210213008
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Job Role: Lead Engineer FD Engines
Experience: 2-4 Years
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
Job Location: India
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Mahindra & Mahindra Careers Job Vacancy for Lead Engineer FD Engines in February 2021:
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Engine Combustion Development for CEV & Genset engines
2. Base engine calibration and aftertreatment calibration (especially SCR & DPF)
3. Vehicle & Genset Level calibration
4. Field issue analysis & resolution
5. Interacting with FIE, TC, after treatment suppliers and other emission hardware suppliers to get the work done in performance & emission point of view
6. Hardware selection for emission related components
7. Knowledge in Legusilation documents.
8. Discussion and data sharing with Bosch.
9. Work with Plant team for production support
Engine combustion development.
Base engine calibration and aftertreatment calibration (especially SCR & DPF)
Vehicle level CRS calibration.
Hands on experience in INCA, Concerto.
Base engine calibration and aftertreatment calibration.
Performance & emission development skills in diesel engines
Knowledge in emission norms.
Knowledge in aftertreatment systems.