Job Id: 20210417007
Job Role: RS Network Engineer
Experience: 8+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description L&T Careers Job Vacancy for RS Network Engineer in April 2021:
• Experience on product lines like ASR9K/ASR1K, 7200, Catalyst 6500/4500/3850. Engineer must be very experienced in using the latest ASR9K line cards and must have internal product and/or Architecture knowledge.
• Proven experience in Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE. Nexus 7K/5K/2K product lines will be plus.
• Essential Skills on Carrier Ethernet/Metro Ethernet Design/Integration/Implementation with hands-on experience on Cisco (ASR9K, ASR 901/902/920)
• Good Implementation /Support in Layer 2 of Metro-Ethernet services on a hybrid network comprising of Cisco ASR9K
• Working knowledge and experience BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IP/MPLS, QoS, MPLS Traffic Engineering, IPv6, Multicast can be an added advantage.
• Experience on migration windows and network migration projects, On-site or Remote migration support; High-level methodologies, MOP generation & As-Built documentation
• Fully audit & own configuration translations services & ensure service readiness for migrations.
• Provide recommendations, risk assessment, recommendations and overall help the customer obtaining the best design for their technical requirements. During this stage you will deliver documents such as Customer Requirements Documents (CRDs), High and Low-level designs (HLD, LLD), Integration and acceptance test plans.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills: ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
• Communication skills to include conflict management, negotiation, presentation and written communication-cultural sensitivity, goal alignment, learning agility, and virtual/remote training.
• Handing over the solution to the customer, so the customer can take ownership. You will produce and deliver Knowledge Transfer (KT) sessions to customers that will facilitate the customer to take ownership of the newly deployed solution
Qualification and Certification Requirements:
• Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent.
• CCIE certification is must.
• Minimum of 8 years of total experience with minimum 5+ years technology relevant experience.