Job Id: 20200214003
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for LinkedIn Careers Recruitment Hiring for Software Engineer in February 2020:
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed, Java applications capable of serving billions of page views to over 600+ million LinkedIn members while earning hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue.
As a part of our world-class software engineering team, you will be charged with architecting, designing, developing, and supporting the most visible Internet-scale features and infrastructures at LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24×7 reliability.
This position is full-time and based in our office in Bangalore.
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• BA/BS. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 1+ year of relevant work experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Strong object oriented skills.
• Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.).
• Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc.
• Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.