Job Id: 20200913020
Job Role: PROCESS EXECUTIVE – DATA
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Cognizant Careers Job Vacancies in Gurgaon Hiring for Process Executive Data in September 2020:
Process Specialist/Team Lead
• Marketline MBA or an equivalent qualification with business knowledge.
• Medtrack/Citeline Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent.
Media & Entertainment:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
• Demonstrate good understanding of business processes.
• Ensure exposure to business/industry terminology.
• Develop industry knowledge through exposure to industry trends and developments.
• Consistently deliver 100% output within the specified time while meeting all the requirements set by the Team Lead.
• Write and update detailed research reports (such as on Companies/Deals/News/Drugs/Epidemiology information/Patent information) conforming to project policies and house style guidelines.
• Research, verify and validate data and information from various sources, including company, regulatory and predefined thirdparty websites, publications and thirdparty databases.
• Ensure all written content is factually and grammatically correct with emphasis on clarity and detail.
• Develop familiarity with company and/or drug profile research.
• Develop understanding of financial statements analysis.
Media & Entertainment:
• Required to process simple level transactions.
• Consolidate reports and upload into the client share drive.
• Highlight any necessary changes or fixes in the process before sending them for approval.
• Align individual goals with team objectives.
• Effectively complete assigned work in line with instructions received from Team Managers, Team Leads or Process Specialists.
• Strictly adhere to all process guidelines and ensure all agreed standards of quality and accuracy are met at all times.
• Ensure team policies are followed and met as documented.
• Demonstrate good understanding of processes by staying updated with process knowledge/changes and referring to knowledge updates/repositories.
• Develop good knowledge of tools and platforms including authoring tools, webcrawling and/or any other applicable applications.
• Organize time effectively to deliver assigned tasks as well as track and meet timelines and due dates/deadlines.
• Adhere to shift timings.
• Work cohesively with the team and maintain an amicable atmosphere in the team.
• Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives:
regular team meetings, presenting of thoughts and ideas, etc
• Develop good working relations and coordination with all team members.
• Interact with team members across levels and proactively communicate processrelated issues affecting the team.
• Report to the manager on performance status and/or any escalations using formal channels of communication.
Good To Have Skills
Internet Media -Display&Video
Apply for Cognizant Careers Job Vacancies in Gurgaon Hiring for Process Executive Data in September 2020: