IT Business & Data Analyst, CCAR & PPNR, Banking Domain
Strong IT analyst to deliver CCAR requirements, with the current focus on PPNR functionality. Responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating and communicating with stakeholders to drive clear and concise requirements.
• Working within an agile software development lifecycle and ensuring the project follows SDLC principles/standards where applicable.
• Collaborating with other analysts within the team efficiently and in an organized fashion.
• Analyzing requirements and proposing functional solutions whilst aligning to IT design principles. In many cases this analysis will be reviewing multiple end user applications such as Excel.
• Documenting functional requirements, specifically creating functional acceptance tests to support test driven development.
• Continuously collaborating and discussing functional requirements with developers as they implement the various solutions.
• Having a holistic view on front to back CCAR business processes and architecture, specifically for PPNR and engaging with multiple teams that support the various processes.
• Supporting QA to help identify and create test cases – this includes identifying test data that is required.
• Testing functional requirements in test environments and drive defect/issue resolution. Also includes supporting users during their testing cycle.
• A strong CCAR background, preferably with PPNR experience. This includes business processes and applications that support them.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience as an IT BA in a high-pressure environment with globally distributed teams.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• A robust understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle..
• Experience writing acceptance tests to support test driven development (preferably using tools such as Fitnesse).
• Experience using tools such as MS Excel, JIRA, Confluence, Fitnesse. Toad, SQL developer.
Location: Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Apply for the Job