Acquisition Manager-RL SALES-Sales
· Acquisition of New Client (NTB) through external individual efforts for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank. Customers to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, corporates.
· Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through adherence to products, processes and regulatory requirements
· Handhold acquired customers for the initial 3 month period to deepen relationship values before passing it to the Branch Banking team
· Maintaining Avg Quarterly Balance
· Conducts regular promotional and customer events to generate leads
· Cross selling of MF, Gold, Insurance and asset products.
· Fresher or Graduate with appropriate experience (at least 1 year experience in liabilities sales preferred)
· Hard core sales mentality. Primary motivation from achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
· Should be well groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities.
Apply for the Job