Job Id: 20200909013
Job Role: Senior IT Engineer
Experience: 7+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring for Senior IT Engineer in September 2020:
General Summary Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems. Plans, designs, acquires and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems. At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set. The responsibilities of this role include:
• Working under some supervision.
• Making decisions that are moderate in impact; errors may have relatively minor financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships; errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
• Requires verbal and written communication skills to convey information that may be somewhat complex to others who may have limited knowledge of the subject in question.
• Most tasks require multiple steps that can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
• Deductive and inductive problem solving is required; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or incomplete; intermediate data analysis/interpretation skills may be required.
• Exercising creativity to draft original documents, imagery, or work products within established guidelines.
knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating system fundamentals High level of competence in multiple scripting languages including Perl, Shell and Python knowledge on server PXE installation, bootstrapping, kickstart configurations, patching and package management Knowledge of configuration management tools and concepts, Working knowledge in devops methodologies like CI/CD, git, containers, Strong troubleshooting skills related imaging, configuration management, OS and network issues Understanding of Agile/SCRUM/Sprint concepts Work on updating/creating documentation for projects and SOPs Partnering with different representatives across the company After-hours escalations relating to critical business activities Knowledge transfer among multiple team members and sharing of service responsibilities Good with inter & Intra team communication.
7+ years IT-relevant work experience Unix/Linux Operating system fundamentals Strong developer background in python and shell Strong troubleshooting mindset Time management and organizational skills Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly”
Preferred Qualifications”Good presentation, interpersonal, and written skills working experience with perl is not required but preferred Expertise in designing enterprise large-scale software infrastructures.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring for Senior IT Engineer in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers