Job Id: 20200817015
Job Role: Engineer, Associate
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Recruitment Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring For Associate Engineer in August 2020:
Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions. Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Designs, develops, and modifies software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. The responsibilities of this role include:
• Working under close supervision.
• Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
• Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
• Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
• Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
• Limited problem solving required, generally in the nature of troubleshooting simple processes or technology. The responsibilities of this role do not include:
• Financial accountability (e.g., does not involve budgeting responsibility).
• Influence over key organizational decisions.
• Role in strategic planning.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Gathers, integrates, and interprets information specific to a module or sub-block of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
• Makes straightforward decisions based on well-defined task requirements.
• Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
• Networks with colleagues within own team to gain insight, ideas, and connections.
• Communicates with project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
• Stays focused and deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
• Prioritizes project deadlines and deliverables with close supervision.
• Adapts to changes and setbacks in order to meet deadlines.
• Resolves straightforward software issues and bugs within a reasonable amount of time.
• Escalates technical issues to an appropriate party (e.g., project lead, colleagues).
• Designs small features or approach for a straightforward coding effort.
• Writes readable code for small features or minor bug fixes to support collaboration with other engineers.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Recruitment Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring For Associate Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers