Job Id: 20201103006
Job Role: Analyst – Operations
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business or finance; MBA or CPA or CFA or CA intermediate pass out
Job Location: Coimbatore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Avantor Careers Job Vacancies in Coimbatore for Analyst Operations in November 2020:
Experience in configuration of SAP FICO modules based on business requirements – Cooperating with other parties and stakeholder from other SAP modules such as – Assisting in testing process functionalities in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or users lack of experience – Role played in Application support and training of end users. Work with the team in developing and running macro for automating or semi-automating work solution for the AR team
• Prepares reports on organization performance on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
• Assists in conducting financial analysis activities such as collections gap analysis, risk management and cash management.
• Ensures systems controls are in place and determines operation’s consistency with corporate objectives and standards through various verification methods and procedures.
• Prepares & Analyzes Annual, quarterly, or monthly financial and operational reports.
• Analyzes trends in sales, collections, cash collections and other areas of business
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
• Develop functional specifications related to customization/enhancement of SAP, FI/CO, AR and BW, including but not limited to SAP and non-SAP reporting, pre-processing, extract-transform-load programs, and adjustment tools
• Analyzes availability of current resources and makes recommendations on allocation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or finance; MBA or CPA or CFA or CA intermediate pass out
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
▪ Good knowledge of Accounting / Finance / Analytics.
▪ Knowledge of financial analysis processes & Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.