Job Id: 20201101027
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Role: Salesforce Development Engineer
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description HP Careers Job Vacancies in Chennai for Salesforce Development Engineer in November 2020:
The Specialist Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. He /She may design, code, and test salesforce applications to meet the business objectives. Able to collaborate with project managers, end users and other developers.
What you need to do:
• Develop systems and coordinate the review of specification, user sign-off process and the development of user documentation, and process flow diagrams as needed
• Ensure system integrity, assist in installation, maintenance, testing and support of technical integrations and applications for services
• Have a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
• Implement and configure custom fields and objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, record types, process builder, flows, and bulk data load utilities e.g. Data Loader.
• Engage with individuals across various departments to develop solutions and resolve problems
• Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
What you need to bring with you:
• 4+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers, Visualforce development, including
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services
• Experienced in web service API’s and governor limits.
• Experience developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.