Job Id: 20200920008
Company: AMP – Auto Motive Power
Job Role: Validation / Test Engineer
Experience: 6+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Auto Motive Power Recruitment Job Vacancies for Validation / Test Engineer in September 2020:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Develop, operate, and support various LabVIEW based test systems (on-site and remote).
• Create test strategies and scripts, with a focus on automation.
• Set-up test equipment and run hands-on tests.
• Create data acquisition systems for in test data recording.
• Utilize numerical data analysis tools to interpret test results.
• Document results and provide reports.
• Establish traceability using requirement management tools and version control.
• Investigate test failures through analysis and failure reproduction.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 6+ years of testing and validation experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
• Expertise in LabVIEW, test automation, and measurement systems.
• Experience with industry standard I/O and communications interfaces, e.g. (GPIB, RS-232, RS-485, USB, Ethernet, Modbus, CAN, LIN, etc.)
• Knowledge of lab instruments such as DMM, Oscilloscope, power supplies, and DAQs
• Ability to understand engineering electronic circuit drawings.
• Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE PREFER:
• Advanced LabVIEW and TestStand programming skills with an emphasis on HIL systems and their integration.
• Experience with automotive test tools such as Vector CANoe/CANape.
• Expertise in scripting languages – Python
• Experience with automotive regulatory, environmental, reliability, and safety requirements. SAE, IEC, ISO.
• Experience with electric vehicles and/or automotive products.
Apply for Auto Motive Power Recruitment Job Vacancies for Validation / Test Engineer in September 2020: